If you are a beginner in the fitness world, Galina Denzel, a graduate personal trainer, has developed a 21-day walking program that will help you make your New Year’s resolutions a reality and improve your health. After all, walking is very beneficial for our body, because it not only helps to melt fat but also improves our physical condition.
At Monstersfitness, we would like to offer you a program that everyone can follow to start a transformation or even just to stay active and healthy!
- Day 1 – Start with 5 minutes of regular walking in the morning and evening.
- Day 2 – 7-minute walk in the morning and evening.
- Day 3 – The third day of the program begins and ends with a 9-minute walk in the morning and evening.
- Day 4 – The walking time is increased to 10 minutes twice a day.
- Day 5 – 12 minutes in the morning and in the evening, we are approaching the end of this first “endurance week”!
- Day 6 – 15-minute walk in the morning and in the evening.
- Day 7 – The last day of the “endurance week”, you have to walk 18 minutes in the morning and 18 in the evening, and we are ready to start the second week.
Open next page to continue reading