- Day 8 – Here, we start with 2 minutes of normal and quiet walking to warm up, then 10 minutes of brisk walking, and finally we finish with 2 minutes of quiet walking to recover.
- Day 9 – On this day it will take only 20 minutes to walk at a moderate pace.
- Day 10 – On the tenth day, we increase the time, so we start with 5 minutes of walking at an easy pace, then 12 minutes of brisk walking and, again, we recover with 5 minutes of normal walking.
- Day 11 – Here we walk again 10 minutes at a moderate pace.
- Day 12 – As before, we start with 5 minutes of easy walking, then we continue with 15 minutes of brisk walking, and we finish the training with 5 others calm.
- Day 13 – On this day, we still do 20 minutes of moderate pace.
- Day 14 – Our last day of the second week begins with 5 minutes of easy walking, then 18 minutes of brisk walking and, of course, 5 minutes quieter to end the week.
Open next page to continue reading